*THIS IS A 4 DAY CAMP DUE TO AUGUST LONG WEEKEND*
Our Coaches are dedicated to making sure riders learn the foundational skills they need to make action sports everything they dream it can be. Each day will consist of: Open ride time, during which coaches will work with each rider individually on the skills/ challenges that best suit them; Skills clinics, when riders will be split into groups to work collectively on specific skill/trick sets; Throughout the day, riding time will be broken up with water/snack breaks, games, maintenance instruction, and even watching pro highlight videos.
- $220 Limited time! - Regularly $280
- 4 days (Tue-Fri) - Due to Heritage day August 7
- 8:00 am - 4:00 PM (drop off starts at 7:45)
- Lunches can be provided for $50 (selection above calendar) Bring a Water bottle!
- Every rider will need a signed waiver, a helmet (bicycle style helmets work), and a scooter or Skateboard respectively. Rental equipment available. (Scooter/skateboard - $10, Helmet - $5). Please also ensure your rider(s) have proper closed toes shoes (eg. skate shoes, or runners) sandals/ comfort shoes will not be acceptable for riding. Pads are recommended but not mandatory.
For more info, see previous page: Edmonton Summer Camp Page