Kriss Kyle’s signature Passenger frames remains to be one of our most popular and it’s no wonder why, designed with all terrain in mind this frame gives a stable and comfortable ride.
The Passenger frame features:
– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External DT and TT gussets.
– Super wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– Removable brake mounts
Toptube lengths: 20.5″, 20.8″,21.1″ and 21.5″
Headtube angle: 75°
Seattube angle: 69°
Rear end length: 13.2″ – 13.625″21.5″ frame has a longer rear (13.4″ – 13.825″)
BB height: 11.5″
Standover height: 9″
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly